2009년 10월 15일 목요일

One week to one year is proportionally equivalent to 30 minutes to one day.

30 minutes. Not too rarely, a productive spurt that lasts no longer than 30 minutes can be the deciding factor that tips an uneventful day over to a productive one.

Scale that back up to one week in one year, and we can agree that the value of a single week should not be easily dismissed.

Let's take it a bit further.

Every so often (is it 'ever so often' or 'every so often?'), when I think back on a week, a productive day pops into my mind that adds worth to an otherwise uneventful week.

So naturally, as the progression goes, since a week can make or break a year, and a day can make or break a week, any given day should not be taken lightly.

This takes us back to what I mentioned earlier; 30 minutes can dictate the outcome of an entire day.

Hmm. I guess there's no end to how far I can take this.

Plus, I don't want to waste 30 minutes on a blog post.

Got shit to do.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기